Tuesday 1 February 2011

My work.

Here are photographs of all the paper sculptures that I have made in the workshops so far.. they're not brilliant really, but I guess I'm only just learning...
I decided to photograph them with light shining through, behind, or on the pieces, just to see if it would create any interesting shapes.
the last few are of the two pieces that I made in my workshop today.
Bare with me there are a few from different angles!
















Really like the way that light comes through on the one above








I know there's no sculpture in this one, I just really like the way the bulb looks!
This was a bit of a failed sculpture, the one above.
 From here, are the ones that I did in my workshop today, where we had to cut strips into our pieces of paper, and form interesting shapes, I did struggle with finding amazing shapes...
But the final outcome - I was pretty pleased with.


I wanted to capture the way the shadows formed.




I like the way light comes through this one above

So they are my examples so far, thankyou so much if you actually looked at them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment