Monday 14 February 2011

Paper folding

Today, I have mostly been paper folding! and doing the whole repetitive pattern thing, even though i am currently looking at natural forms, the creation I made today didn't really reflect that. It's an origami "Waterbomb" that I got taught to make when I was little, and I always find myself making them whenever I am bored and it only just occured to me the other day when i was making one that, Hey! it's a form of paper folding, So I created them all in different sizes!
So let's look at them from teeny to big shall we?







 All Together Like a Box Family!
 Then I tried to see what it would be like, using light, to see if any interesting shadows occurred, unfortunately I found that because they're such solid shapes, nothing interesting really happened.

I'm mostly looking at natural forms such as flowers, leaves, fruit and veg etc, just looking at the natural patterns that they can form.

No comments:

Post a Comment