Thursday 7 April 2011

inspiration towards stop animation.

at this stage it's likely that I am going to use stop animation for my final piece, So I have been searching the internet looking for research, and animation videos that I find inspiring. When I did graphics Design as an A Level my tutor showed our class this music video by Sia, it's called "Breathe Me" and even after 2 years, I still love it and the lasting impact it had had on me, I just think it's amazing, such a simple idea, and it looks to simple and yet it's got to be so complicated doing thousands of photos for a 3 and a half minute long music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSH7fblcGWM


unfortunately I can't actually embed this into my blog, embedding has been disabled boo. But just follow the link and prepare to be blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment