Sunday 10 April 2011

Let's get going!

So I've decided on using plasticine for my animation, I think it's one of the most interesting techniques to use. I'm just hoping my computer and camera will be able to handle the amount of photos that will be taken! I am a bit nervous about doing this at home in the holidays away from sheffield and help at uni, Im worried I'll do something wrong!
So this is a scan of the plasticine I managed to get hold (in the post) I've been struggling to find any round here in Sheffield, I'm starting to wonder if they still sell it. In the week I am going for a look around children's toy shops again, just to see if they've got any in stock. It's times like these I wish woolworths was still here. This plasticine is from a shop back home, and obviously I will need more, so if I HAVE to I will just have to wait until the end of this week when I go home to find some. I do enjoy plasticine/sculpted stop motion animation, I think that it can be amazing when made well. Just look at the wallace and gromit series be Nick Park and Aardman Animations!

No comments:

Post a Comment