Sunday 10 April 2011

Three Words!

So the music that we had been given, in my case "Clutchy Hopkins" was supposed to make us think of words that were to help inspire us for a narrative for our animation. So what I did was repeatedly listened to the track, and then made a list, I think took this list and expanded it into a mind map to explore it further like so...

This is my original list...

and again...then I decided to expand it into a mindmap
In the end I managed to choose my three words.

My three words are "Sneaky, Curious and Travelling" I think that they link in well to my music, because I believe it has a vibe of being sneaky, and incognito, sort of someone moving around or creeping up on someone without them knowing, thats what my music reminds me of. And also the face that the music continues to do the same notes, makes me feel that the narrative is based on one storyline, and following one story. It also reminds me of progression too. The word travelling can link into anything really, whether it's a journey in a car/train or whether it's just someone walking. In a way that is one of the reasons why I decided to choose it because it can make my narrative quite open if I wanted it to be. Next stop: Narrative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment