Thursday 3 March 2011

Idea towards final piece...

I was also thinking of maybe creating a final piece that was inspired by grapes. I could create smaller shapes of paper to be the grapes. I think this could be a good idea, and it was initially my main final piece idea, and I thought that I could use the technique of making the paper fold boxes that I have featured on this blog as the grapes. However, this idea is no longer my favourite, as one of my tutors advised not to go down a route where your final piece involves paper folding techniques such as origami, so I am a bit disappointed. I think that I am still going to make a small model of this idea though, just towards development.
Another thought would be that I would have to make about 100 grapes to represent the 100 years of paper on the poster.
I have decided that I will be using the same model for both task one and two

No comments:

Post a Comment