Monday 28 March 2011

Our music.

The music that we were given for group 2 (the group I'm in) was a piece called "Clutchy Hopkins" I researched into the track and found out that the artist is actually called Clutchy Hopkins and the track is taken from the album "The Life of Clutchy Hopkins" and that the track itself is apparently just called 3:25 (amount of time it lasts)
Here's the album cover. Not alots really known about Clutchy Hopkins, it's an anonymous musician from Califirnia, and no one is can be sure who it is. Although it is thought to be an alter ego of a well known DJ. Pretty cool!
Anyway I got this track on my Spotify playlist as I had difficulty downloading it from blackboard, and have been listening to it non stop pretty much since we got the track. Just been writing down words that come to me as I listen to it, it is helping to form some kind of an idea for my animation, the words definitely sparked off a few scenarios in my head, I really need to decide what technique I am going to use for my animation and how I will create it. i did mess around with sort of stop motion, of just taking pictures of something and moving it slightly.
I have a morph character here that I got given for christmas, (morph being an animation himself!) and it's a "desk buddy" so he bends his arms and everything to hole pens pencils sticky notes etc, so I just too pictures of him and bent his arms slightly to make him appear to be waving, I'll put pictures up soon of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment