Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bits and bobs.

This post is just so write about, how I created my models, and my set, you know, just what I used etc.
As well as models, I also needed to make other props, such as the arm that opens up the door, and also a squished cat, because I didnt really want to squish my original cat, in case when i shot the animation it didnt go right so I would have to reshoot, and therefore make a new cat, so i just created it out of spare plasticine

just a picture of my cat's closed eyelids, i will keep having to swap them round during the animation to give the impression of blinking.

You can see the outline of my squashed cat on the cutting board here! thought it was quite funny how it looked like a chalk outline from a crime scene.
my squashed cat! 

the arm that will be opening the door, just thought it would be so much easier to create a separate arm that i can stick to the door.




I used to many packets of plasticine, bought 3 coloured packets in total, and a big pack of black and white!


this is the light I used to put over my stage.

pliers and knife were my tools!!!

oh and sellotape

and the tripod! 


here my setup, this is when the tripod it as the correct height for my camera, I'm going to be using a canon DSLR, with a 4gb sd card, so i am hoping it will be enough! 




No comments:

Post a Comment