Wednesday 4 May 2011

Credit development.

I was putting my final animation together and I decided that I wasn't too sure on using the photoframe within the credits, I thought that to keep the frame within the animation it would make the text too small, therefore difficult to read during the animation, and the credits are only on screen for about 3 seconds. So I decided that I would cut the frame out and just use the pink and white striped background with the text within, I thought that this would work, seeing as they seemed fine already, the photoframe was really just for decorative purposes, So I edited the frames in photoshop again.. 


I do quite like them just as the background and the title, I think that the will be easier to resize this way if they need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment