Tuesday 3 May 2011

the stage!

for the stage, I made it about 90cm x 60cm which was perfect for everything, I used mountboard for the walls (two walls) and they worked great, I cut a door out too, and decided to fix it to the wall during the animation with sellotape at the top, as it would be out of the view of the camera.
What i had in mind for the floor was an old flooring from my old dolls house, which i thought would be perfect to use, unfortunately when it came to looking for it, it turned out that it had been thrown away...(though here is not the time and the place to discuss that disappointment) So, to help me, my grandad found me a really good piece of wood that he had to use as the stage floor, and the gran on it isnt too big, so it was able to pass as a realistic flooring, so I used that as the base, and stuck my mountboard on the back of it...




just a photo of the door put back in place.


all of the cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment