Wednesday 4 May 2011

Final Piece! In progress!

I have now begun to create my animation, I think I am nearly there! I put it all together, the music, the sequence and the credits, and they go together really well! I think my animation is a great fit for the music too, really pleased seeing as this is my first attempt, and I just cannot get on with after effects!

I asked people for their opinion on it, and though i got all positive feedback, it was pointed out that the first opening title wasn't on screen for long enough so you couldnt really read it all, so I think I will work on this! Im still really disappointed that i couldnt make the lady's legs move in the final piece. Really pleased with my idea of using credits, it makes me animation longer which is what i was worried about :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment