Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pieces from the sketchbook.

I realised that we don't actually need to make a sketchbook but unfortunately I had already started mine and progressed quite far with it, but because this is a "digital hand in" project, I have taken photos of my sketchbook's contents to post onto my blog.



 All of the above are just my design sheets for all of my props, I stuck them in my book for development and research for this project.
 I wanted to include images of my finished models for reference and evidence in my project sketchbook.
 This is just about the extra props that i made for my animation.




 The above photo is writing about my decision to make credits for my animation.


they are topics that have all already been covered on my blog, but I was using a sketchbook to keep a record of all of the hand drawn objects i had created and all of the learning techniques I had learnt throughout this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment