Wednesday 4 May 2011

Tom and Jerry



I'm making me animation in the kind of style of tom and jerry, where you only ever see the bottom half of tom's lady owner, I'll put a video up so that you understand! I have decided that I won't be moving the womans legs, its so difficult to do with only one pair of hands! maybe it this was a group animation it could be done alot easier, I put a coat hanger in her head to try to balance her along something, as well as trying to put a pencil in her head so that I can hold her out of view but it just doesnt work!!! I'm hoping it will look fine without her moving, I'm just really struggling with her!

just ignore what the video it actually about, and just focus on what i mean, that the only draw the bottom of her, from her arms, which is what i want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment